Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 March 2011

Art Gallery

A brief description of my Art Gallery design:


I designed this Art Gallery with the concept of a "mouse" in mind, hence the three circles you see from a birds eye view.


The circles enabled me to divide the Art Gallery into three parts, and gave the space more definition when deciding what went where.


I used check blocks as part of the theme I was going for in other words, all surfaces like the front desk even the store room and bathroom walls were covered in check blocks. I feel because it was quite a large space I could use such a busy texture on the surfaces. I love my design it's really different, completely made of glass and I beams, besides the roof.


At the entrance you will see a glass circle with fish in water below, this is the statement piece in my gallery, along with my glass bridge crossing over the pond and into the Art Gallery.


I used various types of aluminum's and metals for the roof.  Theres so much more to this design.


Birds eye view without the roof top.

Slanted birds eye view without roof top.

Clear view of the Roof top.

Front f Art Gallery

View of the Water Feature.

Back of Front Desk.

View of Glass Bridge.

View of Art Gallery.

Top view of Bathroom.

Top view of Store room.

View of Bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment